To program universal remote on Aiwa TV you should have the remote codes. If you don’t then you are in right place in this article we have listed different types of remote code used in Aiwa TV. Remote code plays an important role especially when you are about to program your remote. Though, there are methods in which you don’t need remote codes you can automatically program your remote.
However, it is not necessary that this particular method should work in every brand of Aiwa TV. There are different types of four digits, three digits, and five digits remote codes found on Aiwa TV. In today’s article, we will guide you to program universal remote using these codes. In addition to this, we will also discuss different ways to program universal remote as well.
Three digits universal remotes codes
Three digits remote codes are mainly used in older brand Aiwa TV. If you are about to program your universal remote in the older brand of Aiwa TV then here are the codes:
Four digits universal remote codes
Four-digit remote codes are mainly used by the new version of Aiwa TV. If you are searching for a remote code for the newer version of Aiwa TV then here are some codes:
Five digits universal remote codes
Five digits universal remote codes are sometimes considered hybrid remote codes. It is found in both new and old versions of TV. If none of the above codes work on your TV then you can try the following codes:
Read this too:
How to program Aiwa TV universal remote using remote codes
This is the method used while programming your universal remote. In this method, we will program our universal remote using a keycode. Keycodes are mainly available in the universal remote information outlet.
There you can hundred different types of TV brands with their codes. Similarly, if you don’t have Keycodes then we have listed the different types of remote codes in the above section you can try that codes.
Here are stepwise instructions that you need to follow while programming your remote with Keycodes:
1. First of all put the battery in your remote and turn it on.
2. Now press the TV button and make sure either the remote is functioning well or not.
3. After this you have put the remote in learning mode. To take your remote into learning mode press and hold the setup button for three seconds.
4. When you enter learning mode a red light will turn on in your remote. Now, press the Keycodes that you have found from your information booklet. If you don’t have information outlets then try three-digit codes from the above article.
5. Once you enter Keycodes the light will turn off.
6. Now point the remote towards the TV and press the power button and release it when the screens turn off. After this check either the remote is functioning properly or not.
This is the step-wise instruction to program your remote using remote codes or Keycodes. I hope that the step was worked well on your device. If it didn’t try changing the codes you will get the Keycodes for your remote.
How to program Aiwa TV universal remote without using codes?
If the above method didn’t work well on your device then try this method. In this method, we will program our remote using code search methods. Unlike other methods, you don’t need remote code to program here. The remote will go on the searching process where it will check all the possible codes unless it finds the right one. Here is stepwise instruction to program remote without using code:
1. First of all turn on the remote and the TV.
2. Now press and hold the power button for around three seconds.
3. After this press 9-9-1 on the universal remote. This will start searching the remote codes for your TV.
4. Now point the remote towards the TV and again press and hold the power key on the remote.
5. After this press the channel+ button unless the TV gets turned on.
This is how you can program your remote using the automatic search method. Unlike other methods, this method might take a bit of time. So make sure to press and hold the channel up button unless you are remote find the right code for your TV.
How to program Aiwa TV universal remote using the manual method?
We can also manually program our universal remote with the existing old remote. In this method, we will use an old remote to program our universal remote. Before, you begin to make sure that your old remote works fine with your new one. Here are stepwise instructions to program your remote using the manual method:
1. First of all put the battery in both the remote and make sure either it is functioning properly or not.
2. Now press the setup button unless it goes onto learning mode. When the remote goes into learning mode red light will flash on the top of the remote.
3. Point both Infrared lights of remote to each other. Make sure to keep each remote 1 inch apart from each other.
4. Now press any button you want to program. Suppose if you want to program the volume up button then press the volume up on the universal remote.
5. On the original remote press the same volume up button unless the device button flashes on the universal remote. This is the indication of the volume up button being programmed on the universal remote.
This is how you can program your remote manually with the original remote. This method might take a bit of time while programming all the buttons from the original remote to the universal remote. However, this method will work on every remote.
These are some of the methods to program your universal remote. I hope that the method has worked well on your devices. Once you follow and program your remote will work fine. Besides this, you didn’t need to follow this step unless you buy a new universal remote.