About Akira tv
If you are reading this article then most probably you are searching Akira television remote codes. Akira was one of the popular TV brands known for manufacturing various types of TV. However, the problem with Akira TV is that nowadays it is very hard to find its remote. So it left most of us with only one option that is a universal remote.
A universal remote is very much useful as it works with almost every kind of TV. The problem with universal remote is that you should have a remote code to program it. So today in this article we will discuss different types of remote codes. Similarly, if you don’t know how to program your universal remote then we will also discuss the different methods to program.
Four-digit Universal remote codes for Akira TV
Four-digit remote codes are mainly found on LED TVs. If you are using the latest variant of Akira TV then I will recommend you to use four digits codes while programming your remote.
Three digits universal remote codes for Akira TV
Three Digits remote codes are mainly found on the older TVs. If you are using an older variant of Akira model TVs then I will suggest you try these codes.
Five digits universal remote codes for Akira TVs
Five digits remote codes are another types of remote code which is found on both new and old TVs. If none of the above codes works well on your TV then I will suggest you try these codes.
- 2457 42433 3494
- 0037 35151 25556
- 0418 1878 11212
- 0753 2530 3480
- 4226 26525 2333 2241
Three digits universal remote codes for Akira DVD
Apart from TV Akira is also manufactured similarly if you have lost your remote hen here are the remote codes for Akira DVD.
073 116 099 107086 088 089 090 108 091 092 002 093 106 095 097 098 051 069 070 112 033 058 006 007 009 074 102 136 000 020 054 027 028 117 123 124 125 126 042 144 149 127 158 104 101 128 129 147 140 103 145 138 049 094 135 001 137 072 150 114 057 133 045 055 056 096 061 105 048 111 008 068083 132 067 046 014 017 064 019 023025 031 035 040 041 063 156 060 075 081 087 065 011 015 021 029 030 032 034 038 044 047
How to program Akira universal remote without using codes?
There are different ways to program universal remote if you are having difficulty programming your remote using code. Then, in this method, we will discuss how can program your universal remote without using code. Here are step-wise instructions to program your remote without using code.
- Put the battery on the universal remote and make sure it is functioning properly.
- Turn on the universal remote and press TV/DVD/CBL/OK/SEL from the remote and hold for three seconds. LED light on the remote will indicate either the device is ready to program or not.
- Point the remote towards the TV and then press Channel up or channel down. When you do so you will see the On/Off signal and now press up or down button continuously until the device turns off.
- When the device turns off it means the remote has found the code required to program. Verify the code by clicking on the power key this will turn on the device.
- Start changing the channel and make sure either the device is functioning well or not.
- Press the device button to save the code on the TV. When the code gets saved LED light will blink on the remote.
The above step explains how you can program your remote without using code. This method should work properly in every device if it won’t the try next methods.
Read this too: Axess Soundbar Universal Remote Codes
How to program universal remote using code search methods?
The code search method is another way to program your universal remote without using code. In this method, remote codes are gone through the scanning process. The remote will scan all the possible code and run unless it finds a working code for the remote. Here is the step-wise instruction to program your remote using the code search method.
- Turn on the remote and make sure it the functioning well.
- Press and hold the setup button for a while. This will take you in learning mode.
- Press three digits codes (9-9-1) on the remote.
- Press the power button for a while and then press the channel up unless it turns your device off.
The above method might take a bit more time compared to other methods. It is because in this method your remote is gone through a whole lot of scanning processes. So, you have to press the channel up button until the device turns off. When the device turns off this means the remote has found the code required to program it.
How to program universal remote using remote codes?
This is the usual method to program your remote using remote codes or Keycodes. If you have just bought a universal remote then there you will find an information booklet. Here you can find the remote code of almost every TV. If you didn’t find your remote code then you can check the above listed remote codes from this article. Here is the step-wise instruction to program your remote using remote codes.
- Turn on the remote and TVs.
- Press the TV button on your universal remote.
- Press and hold the setup button unless it goes into learning mode. Remote will flash a red light when it goes into learning mode.
- Enter the Keycodes from the above-listed code or one that you’ve found from the information booklet.
- Once you enter Keycodes on your remote press and hold the power button while pointing towards the TV.
- When the TV turns off release the power button.
This is how you can program your remoter using Keycodes or remote codes. I hope that this method has worked well on your device. The only downside with the method is that you need to try multiple codes until you will get the correct code for your remote.
There are different ways to program your universal remote. I hope that the above methods have worked well on your TV. If you have any problems while programming your remote and make sure to comment we will help you solve all your queries. Similarly, if you have found your remote code then make sure to note it down. Later on, it will be easy for you to program the remote.