If you have lost your TV remotes and didn’t have any idea about the remotes code of your TV then you are in right place. Today in this article we are going to discuss the remotes code for Auria TV. Regardless of your TV, we will also discuss how you programmed your TV with these codes.
Nowadays, there are different types of TV available in the market. Most of these TV comes with different remote codes and you can’t use same remote codes in multiple TV. Similarly, Auria TV also has different TV remotes codes if you didn’t find your TV then here are some of the TV remotes codes that you can try on your TV.
5 digit Auria TV remote codes
These are some of the mainly used TV codes on the Auria TV that you can try on your TV. If anyone of the above codes didn’t work in your remote then here we have stepwise instruction that you can follow on your remote.
- Step 1: First turn on the TV
- Step 2: Now Hold the TV and press the set button simultaneously for 3 seconds.
- Step 3: After this, you will see a blinking light on your TV.
- Step 4: Now point your remote towards the blinking light and press the remotes code of your TV from your remote.
- Step 5: After this press Volume + button to make sure either the remote is functioning properly or not.
- Step 6: Now press the TV button to store the code and also make sure to check the remote again if it blinks again or not.
This is how you can set up 2, 3 or 4 digit remotes codes on your TV. I hope that this method should work well on your TV. If it didn’t work then make sure that you have followed the steps properly.
How to program Universal TV remotes without codes in Auria TV?
Universal remote is very much suitable when it comes to programming TV. Universal remotes work well as everything happens automatically. Unlike normal TV remotes, Universal TV remotes scan lots of different Universal remote codes unless they find the right one for you. If you don’t know how to program Universal TV remotes in Auria TV remotes then follow the below steps:
- Step 1: First of all turn on the TV in which you want to operate the universal remote.
- Step 2: Now, turn on the remote and after this press on any button like TV, DVD, CBL or OK for a minimum of 3 seconds. After this, a LED light will indicate either the device is ready to program or not.
- Step 3: After the remote gets ready to program now point your remote towards the TV and press on CH + or CH -. When you do so remote will show an off signal on your TV. Now, press the Up or Down button unless the TV gets turned off.
- Step 4: Now verify the code by pressing the power key and make sure that your TV is on. If the TV starts press a different button on the remote and makes sure either the remote is working properly or not.
This is how you can set up a universal remote on your TV. Note that this method is the same in every TV you can easily program on any kind of TV. I hope that this method has worked well on your TV.
How to program Auria TV remote codes using Manual methods?
If you want to program your TV with the keycode then follow the below steps properly:
- Step 1: Turn on your TV.
- Step 2: Press the TV button from the remotes by pointing at the TV.
- Step 3: Now press the Step up button on the remote unless it flashlight.
- Step 4: Now enter the keycode of your TV from the instruction booklet if you didn’t have one then try every code that we have listed earlier in the article.
- Step 5: Once you finished doing so press the power button while pointing towards the TV. Press until the TV screen gets switched off.
This is how you can set up your TV remotes using manual mode I hope that it has worked well on your TV if it didn’t make sure to try once again from the beginning.
I hope that you have successfully programmed and found the remote code for your TV after reading this article. Besides this, we have also discussed three different methods to program the remote I hope that these methods have worked well on your TV. If you have any problem regarding the post then make sure to comment we will try to answer your queries.