- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Avera TvAvera Tv
Remote codes are those codes that help us to program universal remote with our TV. If you have bought GE universal remote but don’t know the remote code then you are in right place. In this article, we will discuss different types of Avera TV remote codes for your TV.
There are different types of Avera TV and all of them work on different remote codes so. For instance, four digits, three digits, and five digits are some of the most used remote codes in these TV. So, today in this article we will guide you to program your TV using these codes.
Avera three digits remote codes
- 840 021 929
- 046 000 174
Avera Four digits universal remote codes
- 0174 0151 1317 1361 1100 0046
- 0019 5279 1091 1126 1174
Avera five digits universal remote codes
- 10046 11508
GE universal remote code for Avera TV
- 174 0151
- 5279 0174
Universal remote for all Avera TV
- 2397 2049
Read this too: AOC TVs Universal Remote Codes
How to program Universal remote without codes?
If you are tired of checking all these remotes codes in your remote then I will recommend you this method. In this method, universal remotes are sent through the scanning process. The scanning process runs unless and until you will get the right code of your remote. Here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Turn on the TV on which you want to program your remote.
- Turn on the remote and tap on the TV button and hold for seconds. After this, the remote will flash light and indicate either the remote is ready to program.
- Now, point the remote towards and press CH+ or CH- button after this it will show an off signal. Then, press the up or down button it will turn off your device.
- Now, verify the code by pressing on the power button and the device should turn on. If it turns on the try changing to a different channel. This will help you to make sure either the remote is functioning properly or not.
- After this press, the device button from the remote, and after this Led light will blink twice on the device.
The above steps explained how you can program Universal or GE universal remote without using code. I hope that the step has worked well into your devices if not then make sure to check the next methods.
How to program universal remote with code search?
In this method, we will program the remote by using the automatic code search method. Unlike other methods, this method can take a bit of time as remote check multiple remotes codes unless it finds correct ones. Follow the below steps to program your remote:
- Turn on the TV
- Now press the setup button and hold for a while.
- Now press 991(three digits code) by pointing towards the TV.
- After this press, the power button on the remote and press channel up until the device gets turned off.
- Once the device gets turned off turn it on and checks either the remote is functioning properly or not.
This is how you can set up the universal remote using the code search method. The steps on this method are few as compared to others but it takes time until it finds the right remote code for functioning.
These are some of the remote codes and methods to program Avera TV remote codes. I hope that after reading this article you have successfully programmed your universal or GE universal remote codes. If you have any questions or queries about this article then do comment we will try to reply to whatever the queries are.