- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Bose cinemate is one of the popular home sound systems for watching movies, TV, and listening to music. There are different models of Bose cinemate speakers available in the market right now. Bose cinemate speaker requires a remote to operate. If you have lost your old remote or it stopped working then don’t worry. Bose cinemate speaker can easily be operated using universal remote all you need to have is Bose cinemate universal remote code.
If you know the remote codes of Bose cinematic speaker then you can easily program your remote. However, if you don’t know then don’t worry here we will discuss different remote codes of Bose cinemate speaker. Apart from remote codes, there are different ways to program the remote. In this article, we will discuss different ways to program your Bose cinemate universal remote.
Bose cinemate digital home theater speaker system four digits remote codes
Here are some working remote codes of Bose cinemate speakers. If your speaker requires four digits universal remote codes then you can try these codes:
Bose home theater five digits remote code
There are some remote which supports five digits codes. Similarly, if you have a remote that require five digits remotes codes then here are some of the most used universal remote codes:
Fivedigit universal remote code for Bose cinemate
If you are using an older version of Bose cinemate sound system then you should try four digits remote codes. Here are some of the most used remote codes for Bose cinemate universal remote:
How to program Bose cinemate universal remote?
There are different methods to program your remote. If you don’t like to program your remote using code then you can also do it. Similarly, if you like programming your remote using code then it is also possible. So, if you are using Bose cinemate universal remote to program your sound system here is the step-wise instruction.
- First of all turn on your remote and cinemate system.
- Press the TV button from the remote and see either the cinemate system turns or not.
- If it turns on then you don’t need to program your remote.
- If the remote doesn’t turn on press CBL-SAT unless all six buttons on the remote glow.
- This will turn your remote into learning mode and now enter the remote code that you have found from your information booklet.
- Enter the remote codes and check by pressing the volume button. If the volume up button functions well then press exit.
Try the above method with different remote codes and unless the remote start functioning well. This is how you can program your remote using remote codes. I hope that this method should work well on every device. If not then make sure to try the next method.
Read this too : Akira tv remote codes
How to program Bose cinemate universal remote using the code search method?
If you are tired of trying multiple remote but couldn’t find the working remote codes. Then there is another way you find the remote code that is the code search method. In this method, we will brute force our remote to try multiple codes one by one. This process runs until it finds working remote codes for your speaker system.
- First of all turn on the remote and make sure it is working well.
- Turn on the sound system and press the setup button unless the remote goes into learning mode.
- Enter 9-9-1 three-digit code from the remote.
- Press and hold the power button on the remote. This will start code search on your sound system.
- Press the channel up button on your remote. Press until your sound system gets turned off.
The above method explains how you can program your remote using the code search method. Unlike other methods, this method will take a bit more time as it goes through a long searching process. Once you find your code your sound system will get turned off. This will indicate that your remote has been programmed successfully.
How to program Bose universal TV remote?
In this method, we will discuss how you can program your Bose universal remote using code. Bose also has a universal TV remote you can use it in both speaker and TV system. Here are step-wise instructions to program your Bose universal remote.
- Turn on the universal remote and TV.
- Now press and hold the setup button on the remote. Press unless all five buttons on the remote glow.
- Press on the TV button and then enter the code from the information booklet.
- Now press TV again and then press on button from your Bose universal remote.
- After a couple of seconds, the TV will turn on and check all the buttons from the remote either it is working properly or not.
This is how you can program your Bose universal remote. All you need to know is the remote code of your TV and after this, you can easily program your remote. If you don’t have an information booklet then you can check out our website for the remote code of your TV.
After reading this article I hope that you can program your remote using code and without using code. The process is very much simple all you need to do is follow the step carefully and after this, you can easily program your remote.