Bose remote Samsung TV code:
Bose universal remote is one of the popular universal remotes that can be used to program almost any kind of TV. Thanks to its compatibility it can be easily programmed with any kind of Samsung TV. If you are looking for Bose remote Samsung TV code then here you will find different types of remote code for Samsung TV.
Apart from remote code, there are various ways to program Bose universal remote. If you are unknown about any of the methods then here we will also discuss the step-wise process to program your remote using code and without using code.
Bose five digits universal remote code for Samsung TV
These are some of the most used remote codes on Bose universal remote code. So make sure to try these remote codes first. If none of these codes works in your remote then try another four digits code.
10030, 10037, 10163, 10178, 10370, 10519, 10556, 10618, 10650, 10702, 10812, 11060, 11235, 11249, 11312, 11458, 11584, 11619, 11630, 11903, 12051, 12094
Bose four digits universal remote code for Samsung TV
Four-digit remote codes are mostly used in the old version of Samsung TVs. If none of the codes works in your remote and you can check these remote codes.
0019, 0618, 0644 , 0056, 0060, 0587 , 0037, 0178, 0030, 0556, 0009, 0702, 0774, 0093, 0217, 0448, 0747, 0482, 0370, 0264, 0329, 0090, 0032, 0216, 0290, 0154, 0150, 0092, 0072, 0179, 0208, 0519, 0156, 0163, 0625, 0226, 0812, 0817, 0821, 1060
Samsung universal remote code for all universal remote
If you are not using Bose universal remote then here are some universal remote codes that you can try on your remote.
0587, 0178, 0093, 0060, 0030, 0019, 0056
How to program Bose universal remote on Samsung TV using remote codes?
If you have already bought Bose universal remote then you are good to go. First of all, make sure that the remote is working properly put the battery and check it. If it is working fine then the remote is ready to program. Here are the next steps that you need to follow to program the remote:
- Turn on the TV.
- Press the TV button and check either the default remote codes work or not. If it won’t then go to the next step.
- Press the CBL-SAT button from your Bose universal remote and hold the button unless all six buttons on the remote glow.
- When all six buttons on the remote glow the remote will go into learning mode.
- Now enter the remote code of Bose universal remote.
- Press the volume up button and see either the volume increases or not.
- If the volume remains the same then go to learning mode and again check another code.
- After you find the right remote code for your TV press the Exit button to save your code.
This is how you can program your Bose universal remote on Samsung TV. I hope that this method should work well if you have found the right remote code according to your TV.
Dont forget to checkout : Bose cinemate universal remote codes
How to program Bose universal remote on Samsung TV using code search method?
Code search is another easy and popular method used to program Bose universal remote. Unlike other methods, here we will scan multiple remote codes of Samsung TVs. The scanning process will run unless we find the right remote code for the TV. Here are the step-wise instructions to program your Bose universal remote using the code search method.
- Turn on the TV and makes sure that the remote is working fine.
- Press the CBL-SAT button and hold it for five seconds and this will turn on the learning mode on the remote. Make sure that after this all six buttons will glow a light.
- Now press another remote code of the TV and then press the volume up button. If it is not working then again press the volume button.
- When you press the volume button for the second time the remote will automatically check another code on the remote. Press the guide button and see either the remote is working or not.
- Press the volume button again and again unless you find the right working code for your remote.
- When you find the working remote code all the six-button on the remote will blink. After this press the exit button, it will save the code on the remote. Then you can continue watching your favorite TV shows and movies.
This is how the Bose universal remote is programmed using the auto search method. You should once enter the remote code and then the remote will automatically check another working code.
I hope that you have successfully programmed your Bose universal remote using the above code and methods. If you have any doubt and query then make sure to comment. We will reach as soon as possible to solve your queries.