Coby TV universal remote code
If you are tired of searching remote code for Coby universal remote code then you are in right place. Before we discuss more on the topic let us know more about remote code. Remote codes are unique codes that store IR signal information of the TV. If you are planning to program one of your favorite universal remotes then you should have the remote code of your TV.
Universal remote can work with almost any kind of TV all you need to have is a remote to program the remote. There are different types of remote code depending upon the model and brand of TV. Apart from remote, you can also program your universal remote without using remote code. So, in this article, we have come up with different methods to program a universal remote.
Coby five digits remote code for universal remote
Five digits remote code are one of the common remote code mostly used in modern TV. If you are using the latest version of Coby TV then I will suggest you to try these codes.
Coby four digits remote code for universal remote
Four digits is another common remote code that is mainly used in old variants of TV. If you are using CRT TV then I will suggest you to try these remote codes. Here are the remote codes for Coby TV.
Coby Three digits remote code for universal remote
Three digits remote code are mostly found on the old version of TV. If none of the above remote codes are working in your remote. Then make sure to try three digits remote codes in your universal remote.
- 505, 626
- 627, 594
- 633, 593
- 720, 607
- 604, 699
- 005, 205
- 625, 266
- 165, 267
- 256, 056
- 257, 262
Read this too: Blackweb remote code for Blu-ray player
How to program universal remote on Coby TV?
There are different types of universal remote these remote function differently so does the method. The method we discuss here might not work in some of your remotes. However, we will try to discuss the best method so that you can program your remote successfully on every device. Here we are going to discuss two types of methods using remote code and without using remote code.
How to program universal remote on Coby TV using remote codes?
In this method, we will try to program our universal remote using remote codes. We have listed three different types of remote code in this article. So, make sure to try all the remote code unless it is programmed successfully. Here is the stepwise instruction to program a universal remote on Coby TV.
- First of all turn on the TV and then make sure the remote is working fine.
- Now press and hold the Setup/set button from your universal remote. Press until the LED light on the remote blinks this will indicate that the remote is in learning mode.
- Enter any remote code from the above list. If you have bought a new universal remote then there should be an information booklet. In the booklet, you can easily find the remote code of any TV so make sure to check yours.
- If you have found the remote code for your TV then enter it on your TV.
- After this press and hold the power button unless the TV in this case turns off. Otherwise, you can press the set button to save the code.
- When the TV gets turned off you can release the power button.
This is how you can program your universal remote on the Coby TV. If you have an information booklet of remote code then I will suggest you search remote code on that book. It will save you time searching for the right remote code from the above list.
Read this too: Coolux Universal Remote Codes
How to program universal remote on Coby TV without using remote code?
If you didn’t find the right remote codes for the TV then don’t worry. Universal remote contains hundreds of different codes that can be used to program our remote. However, in order to program our remote, we need to scan all these codes on our TV.
It can take up to a couple of minutes unless the remote scan all the codes from the remote. But, this is an effective method to program our remote, unlike other methods. So, here is the stepwise instruction to program our universal remote on Coby TV.
- Turn on the TV and check either the remote is working properly or not.
- Press and hold the TV button for three seconds. This will flash LED light on the remote.
- Point your remote towards the TV and then press channel up and channel down
- Remote will show on/off signal now press channel up unless the device, in this case, turns off.
- Press the power button and see either the remote is working or not. If the TV turns on then the remote is working fine and now press the device button to save the code.
This is how you can program your universal remote on Coby TV without using remote code. This method can take up to a couple of minutes unless the remote in this case programmed successfully. So, be patients while following the instruction as the remote goes through a whole lot of scanning processes.
These are some of the two popular methods to program a universal remote. I hope that you have successfully programmed your Coby universal remote after reading this article. Depending upon the remote there are different ways to program a universal remote. However, these methods should work in almost every remote out there. Similarly, if you have any problems while programming remote then make sure to comment on your problem.